- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue – Property tax information for Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission – State real estate services, licensure, and other information.
- Wikipedia Entry on Titles – Wikipedia article with information about property tiles.
- The Pennsylvania Code – Standards of conduct and practice for Real Estate in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Lenders Directory – Zillow.com directory of mortgage lenders in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors – PAR is comprised of residential and commercial Realtors® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Homeowners’ Resources – USA.gov resources for homeowners including construction, energy, lawn and garden, and more.
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers – Organization to secure the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color.
- Choosing a Mortgage Lender – Resources and help choosing a mortgage lender.
- Pennsylvania Foreclosure Laws – Laws and rules regarding foreclosure.
Adams, Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Crawford, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia , Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Somerset, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Venango, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland, Wyoming, and York Counties